Managing Benefits™ Practitioner
The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from different disciplines / in a variety of organizations with applicable guidance in benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
This 2-day Practitioner level course enables delegates to apply and understand how to tailor the Managing Benefits methodology effectively.
Individuals certified at this level have a demonstrated understanding and application of:
- Planning the implementation of benefits management, selecting appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- Selecting and adapting the principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational contexts.
- Applying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle, together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- Analyzing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
- Change leaders e.g. Senior Responsible Owners, members of Management Boards and Directors of Change.
- Change initiators e.g. strategic planners and policy leads.
- Change appraisers and evaluators e.g. finance professionals and economists, business case writers, auditors and project appraisers.
- Change implementers/enablers e.g. Portfolio, Programme and Project Managers.
- Change support e.g. Portfolio, Programme.
Candidates must pass the Managing Benefits Foundation exam prior to attending this course.
Glasspaper affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organization ITpreneurs Nederland B.V"
- Overview of the Practitioner Exam
- Identify and Quantify
- Value and Appraise
- Portfolio-based application
- Implement, Sustain and Measure
The exam is will take place at the end of the course on onsite classroom courses
For Virtual courses we will send out a voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera.
- 80 multiple-choice questions
- 2½ hours in duration
- Open-book (Managing Benefits guide only)
- Minimum 40 correct answers (50%) to pass