Managing Benefits™ Practitioner
The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from different disciplines / in a variety of organizations with applicable guidance in benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
This 2-day Practitioner level course enables delegates to apply and understand how to tailor the Managing Benefits methodology effectively.
Individuals certified at this level have a demonstrated understanding and application of:
- Planning the implementation of benefits management, selecting appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- Selecting and adapting the principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational contexts.
- Applying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle, together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- Analyzing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
- Change leaders (e.g., senior responsible owners and directors of change).
- Change initiators (e.g., strategic planners and policy leads).
- Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g., business case developers and project appraisers).
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g., portfolio, program and project managers).
- Change support staff (e.g., portfolio, program and project office staff).
Candidates must pass the Managing Benefits Foundation exam prior to attending this course.
- Overview of the Practitioner Exam
- Identify and Quantify
- Value and Appraise
- Portfolio-based application
- Implement, Sustain and Measure
- Take Mock Exam
Exam is not included in the course. Exam fee is 3900,- NOK + taxes.
- 80 multiple-choice questions
- 2½ hours in duration
- Minimum 40 correct answers (50%) to pass