ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
This module provides practical guidance on the processes and activities of the Problem Management practice and their roles in the service value chain, the organisations and people involved in the practice, information and technology supporting the practice, and considerations for partners and suppliers.
«The purpose of the problem management practice is to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying the actual and potential causes of incidents and managing workarounds and known errors.»
This course will help you to:
- Increase reliability of IT services
- Reduce losses and costs caused by IT service unavailability or degradation
- Fulfil service quality targets
- Reduce technical debt
- Anticipate utilization of IT support resources
- Measure, assess and develop the Problem Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Everyone working within the area Problem Management and hold an ITIL Foundation certificate
ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Official course material will be delivered digital and consist of:
- Course material
- ITIL Practice guide for Problem Management
- Understand the key concepts of the practice
- Understand the processes of the practice
- Understand the roles and competences of the practice
- Understand how information and technology support and enable the practice
- Understand the role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- Understand how the ITIL capability model can
be used to develop the practice
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles
support the practice.
How to take the exam:
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
You will get an exam voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera.
Get the step-by-Step Guidelines on how to take an Online Proctored Exam on your computer.
ONLINE PROCTORING GUIDELINES
The trainer will also guide you through the procedures on how to book and prepare for the exam during the course.