ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Service Desk practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area. This includes understanding of the Service Desk practice as the entry point and point of contact between the service provider and users.
«The purpose of the service desk practice is to capture demand for incident resolution and service requests. It should also be the entry point and single point of contact for the service provider for all users.»
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of Service Desk
- Establish and maintain communication channels and interfaces between the service provider and users
- Apply Service Desk metrics to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the Service Desk practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
- The practice’s processes and activities and their roles in the service value chain
- The organizations and people involved in the practice
- Recommendations for succeeding in the practice
- 1-2-3 line experts
- Service Delivery Manager
- IT Service Manager
- Incident Manager
- Problem Manager
ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Official course material will be delivered digital and consist of:
- Course material
- ITIL Practice guide for Service desk
- Understand the key concepts of the practice
- Understand the processes of the practice
- Understand the roles and competences of the practice
- Understand how information and technology support and enable the practice
- Understand the role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- Understand how the ITIL capability model can
be used to develop the practice
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles
support the practice.
How to take the exam:
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
You will get an exam voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera.
Get the step-by-Step Guidelines on how to take an Online Proctored Exam on your computer.
ONLINE PROCTORING GUIDELINES
The trainer will also guide you through the procedures on how to book and prepare for the exam during the course.