ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management
This module covers general information and the processes and activities of the incident management practice and their roles in the service value chain. The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management practice module is for IT professionals who are involved in minimizing the negative impact of incidents by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
«Understand the structure of processes and roles required to enable Incident Management to work optimally.»
This course will help you to:
- Practical tips to evaluate your Incident Management process against ITIL4 Capability maturity model
- Practical tips on organising 'swarming' techniques across multiple providers
- Coordinate incident handling in the organization or in a specific area, such as territory, product, or technology, depending on the organizational design
- Monitor and review the work of teams that handle and resolve incidents
- Coordinate manual work with incidents, especially those involving multiple teams
- Ensure sufficient awareness of the incidents and their status across the organization
- Conduct regular incident reviews and initiate improvements of the incident management practice, the incident models, and the incident handling procedures
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
- Everyone having an ITIL certification
- Incident Manager
- Problem Manager
ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Official course material will be delivered digital and consist of:
- Course material
- ITIL Practice guide for Incident Management
- Understand the key concepts of the practice
- Understand the processes of the practice
- Understand the roles and competences of the practice
- Understand how information and technology support and enable the practice
- Understand the role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- Understand how the ITIL capability model can
be used to develop the practice
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles
support the practice.
How to take the exam:
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
You will get an exam voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera.
Get the step-by-Step Guidelines on how to take an Online Proctored Exam on your computer.
ONLINE PROCTORING GUIDELINES
The trainer will also guide you through the procedures on how to book and prepare for the exam during the course.