Professional Agile Coach, ICP-ACC
Do you want to develop your ability to help agile teams or entire organisations to take their next step on the agile journey? Designed by key thought leaders who defined the discipline of agile coaching, the Agile Coaching certification verifies an understanding of the tools, skills, and techniques needed to coach agile teams.
This course is aimed at individuals who:
- are passionate about creating fantastic teams.
- want to help organisations really become fast moving, successful and customer focused.
- want to contribute in creating attractive work places boiling with learning, initiatives and passion.
What will you gain from this course?
- A large set of tools to be used in your role as a professional agile coach.
- The ability to adapt your coaching to the needs that your team(s) or organisation(s) have.
- Energy filled days of interactive training where you get to work with ProAgile’s experienced agile coaches.
- We mix short theoretical presentations with discussions and exercises.
- No power point slides are being used.
- Focus is on creating coaching plans and finding a next step as and agile coach for each individual.
- The online version is divided into 2+2 days over a two week period. 9-16 each day.
- The in person version runs over 3 consecutive but longer days.
- What is an agile coach
- Agile coach as a professional coach
- Agile coach as mentor and advisor
- Agile coach as teacher
- Coaching individuals
- Coaching teams
- Coaching organisations
- Creating conditions to succeed as an agile coach in an organisation
Prerequisite knowledge / Course requirements
This is an advanced course. We recommend that participants have experience from being Scrum Master, agile coach, or equivalent as well as good knowledge of one or more agile frameworks.
This course includes a ICP-ACC certification from ICAgile. The certification requires full attendance during all days and a followup conversation with one of our certified trainers during which we will go through your personal coaching plan and ensure that you fulfil the learning objectives of the course. When you successfully complete your class and your post-class conversation, you'll earn a certificate that you can share with employers and your professional network. Certificates are downloadable PDFs configured for uploading and sharing on LinkedIn.
Our instructors are Jesper Nyström, Lisa Sandberg, Henrik Zätterman and Henrik Berglund.: