Certified Scrum Master (English)
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training class is a two-day learning experience that provides students a immersion into Agile principles and the concepts and practices that define the Scrum framework. The class is presented in an interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations.
During the course, attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process such as Scrum can have such profound effects on an organization. Participants gain practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities such as the product backlog, sprint backlog, daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meeting, and burndown charts.
The CSM course is appropriate for aspiring ScrumMasters, delivery team members, managers, project managers, and organizational team leaders seeking a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Scrum, and those seeking to be an effective Servant Leader or Scrum Master within an Agile team or organization.
What you get:
- Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified ScrumMaster after passing a short certification exam
- A two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, a $100 value
- Fully paid exam fees.
- Planning Poker® cards for use in estimating with your team
- Lunch, coffee, tea and fruit both days.
The class starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00 both days
PMPs: This course counts for 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
SEUs: This course qualifies as 14 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
None, but a basic understanding of Scrum is beneficial. A review of the official Scrum Guide before the class is recommended.
- Agile Principles
- Scrum Values and Principles
- Scrum framework core elements: roles, activities, and artifacts
- The ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team roles
- The Product Backlog and prioritization
- The sprint
- Definition of Done and the Product Increment
- Sprint Backlog and Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum (stand-up) Meeting
- Burndown Charts and Reporting
- Sprint Review (demo) and Retrospective
- Release Planning
+ Tips and tricks from the instructors long experience of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
About the instructors:
Benjamin Sommer, Certified Scrum Trainer og Certified Enterprise Coach:
Benjamin er en agile coach, instruktør og innovasjons-mentor. Benjamin har de to høyeste sertifiseringene innen agile: CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) og CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach) og er anerkjent over hele verden som ekspert i Agile og Scrum. Hans fokus er å hjelpe organisasjoner med business agility, gjøre produktgrupper raskere og levere mer verdi. Benjamin har mer enn 20 års erfaring som forretningsutvikler, ledelseskonsulent, entreprenør og investor. Benjamin bruker nå Lean og agile rammeverk i sitt arbeid med store organisasjoner og selskaper i rask vekst. Benjamin er også en publisert forfatter hvor han har fokus på forretningsutvikling og Scrum.