TOGAF® EA Training: Foundation All English
The TOGAF® Standard is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among Enterprise Architecture professionals.
The TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Foundation certification, provides validation that an individual has the basic knowledge and understanding of the Enterprise Architecture using the TOGAF approach, sufficient to be able to contribute to an architecture project or work with the results.
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
There is complete coverage of all the Learning outcomes examinable throughout the course.
Certified individuals will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF Standard
- he key terminology of the TOGAF standard
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM for use
- The techniques available to support application of the ADM
- Applying the ADM, including use of iteration, partitioning, and application in a Digital enterprise
- How Architecture Governance contributes to architecture development
- Architecture content – the outputs produced while executing the ADM
Who Should Take This Course?
- Individuals who need a basic understanding of a proven Enterprise architecture methodology
- Professionals who work for or join an organisation applying the TOGAF standard
- Individuals who need to start to learn the TOGAF method
- Senior managers, such as project managers and service managers along with pre-sales negotiators in the IS field
Material and course set-up:
- The instructor goes through the course material, but adds practical examples for discussion and classroom assignments
- In additionthe participants get access to PodCasts every afternoon where the essence of the day is repeated. This is especcially helpfull befor taking the certification test.
- Access is also given to additional documents/templates for help with practical use of the framework
This TOGAF® EA Training course is being run by Glasspaper Learning in association with Mundo Cognito and is accredited by The Open Group
Certification is only achieved by passing the examination.
- Multiple choice examination of 40 questions.
- Pass mark is 24/40 = 60%
- Options of Pearson Vue test centre or OnVue delivery at home or office
- Time limit: 60 minutes - Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language.
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
Certified individuals will have the prerequisite qualification for becoming a TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner
The exam is included in the training fee. When you have completed the course, contact and request your free exam voucher which can be used at any Pearson Vue test center or at your home or in your office using Pearson VUE OnVUE delivery. Glasspaper facilities this exam in Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger and Bergen.
Please note that your voucher is valid for 12 months of your course start.