TOGAF® EA Training - Practitioner All English
The TOGAF® Standard is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among Enterprise Architecture professionals.
The TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification, provides validation that an individual has the knowledge, comprehension, and ability to analyze and apply the TOGAF Standard to developing, sustaining, and using an Enterprise Architecture.
The learning objectives at this level focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension
There is complete coverage of all the Learning outcomes examinable throughout the course. Certified individuals will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The context within which an Enterprise Architecture practitioner must operate
- How to apply the stakeholder management technique
- How to implement The Architecture and Development Method (ADM)
- How to implement Architecture change management
- How to manage the architecture requirements
- How to use The Open Group Library
- How to support the ADM work with applicable techniques
- Using architecture levels to organize the Architecture Landscape
- The Architecture Content Framework
- Individuals expected to apply the TOGAF approach to develop, sustain and transform domain architectures
- Individuals working in Agile environments who need to understand and apply the TOGAF standard
- Individuals actively contributing to organisational transformation
- Senior managers, such as project managers and service managers along with pre-sales negotiators in the IS fiel
To have passed the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture foundation exam
This new version includes the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies as a mandatory element of the training.
Material and course set-up:
- The instructor goes through the course material, but adds practical examples for discussion and classroom assignments
- In additionthe participants get access to PodCasts every afternoon where the essence of the day is repeated. This is especcially helpfull befor taking the certification test.
- Access is also given to additional documents/templates for help with practical use of the framework
This TOGAF® EA Training course is accredited by The Open Group
- Open Book: Yes, an electronic copy of the TOGAF Standard is built into the exam. No hardcopy books may be used at test centers.
- Exam type: Complex Multiple choice of 8 scenario based questions
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 points)
- Time limit: 90 minutes - Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language.
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
The exam is included in the training fee. When you have completed the course, contact sertifisering and request your free exam voucher which can be used at any Pearson Vue test center. Glasspaper facilities this exam in Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger and Bergen.
Please note that your voucher is valid for 12 months of your course start.