SAFe® 6.0 Scrum Master
Elevate your skills as a Scrum Master to be able to put together cohesive, high performing Agile teams. Excel in a Scrum Master role in your SAFe® enterprise! Do you want to demonstrate your value to SAFe teams and organisations? In this SAFe® Scrum Master course, you will learn how the role of a Scrum Master can be effectively applied to a SAFe enterprise environment.
By the end of the SAFe Scrum Master course, you will understand how to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), which is used to bring alignment throughout a SAFe organisation. You will also find out how your skills as a servant leader and coach can put lead to high performing Agile teams that then achieve maximum value at scale.
What is included with this course?
- 2 days of training with a certified industry professional.
- 200+ page comprehensive course manual.
- On the rare occasion a student doesn’t pass, they can re-attend the course for FREE within 6 months (excludes exam re-sits).
- End of each module revision questions.
- Full mock exam.
- SAFE Scrum Master Examination included free
This SAFe Scrum Master course can be undertaken by anyone interested in SAFe. Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles, Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), and/or software and hardware development processes is highly recommended.
- New and existing Scrum Masters looking to understand their role in a SAFe enterprise.
- Team Leads who wish to understand the Scrum Master role.
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to educate Scrum Masters about their role.
About Sue Atkins
As a self-confessed bug-magnet, quality advocate and risk nut, Sue Atkins has been active in the world of software testing and process improvement for over thirty years.
She has experience of software development from both the waterfall and Agile perspectives across a diverse range of sectors – from banking and telecoms to healthcare and retail.
Sue has a passion for training and loves to help others grow their skills in all dimensions of testing, quality and process improvement. She has spoken at a number of conferences, is co-chair of the Scottish Testing Group and was a member of the programme committee for EuroSTAR 2022 – Europe’s largest Testing Conference.
- Define Scrum in a SAFe® enterprise
- Enable Scrum events
- Implement effective Iteration execution
- Understand the integration with PRINCE2
- Introduce Program Increment execution
- Enable relentless improvement
- Support Agile teams for maximum results
- Support the implementation of DevOps
- Scrum in SAFe®
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Program Increment planning
- Iteration execution
- Complete the Program
- Coach the Agile team
The examination consists of a closed book, web-based multiple choice exam. Candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete 45 questions, with a score of 35 (78%) required to pass. The exam is free with the purchase of this course.