SAFe® 6.0 for Teams
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains with SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner Certification.
Use SAFe® to deliver value and support teams.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe 6.0 Practitioner (SP).
During this two-day SAFe® for Teams course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
What is included with this course?
- 2 days of training with a certified industry professional.
- 200+ page comprehensive course manual.
- On the rare occasion a student doesn’t pass, they can re-attend the course for FREE within 6 months (excludes exam re-sits).
- End of each module revision questions.
- Full mock exam.
- SAFe Practitioner (SP) certificate, digital badge, one-year certified membership, access to SP Community of Practice and learning resources, and certification usage guide with SP certification marks.
- Access to the online SAFe course materials. Includes access to the SAFe Community platform that contains resources such as practice exams, case studies and webinars.
Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale. All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch.
There are no pre-requisites for this SAFe for Teams course. However, an understanding of Agile concepts and terminology, awareness of Scrum, Kanban and XP, a working knowledge of software and hardware development processes is highly recommended for people intending to take the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam.
About Sue Atkins
As a self-confessed bug-magnet, quality advocate and risk nut, Sue Atkins has been active in the world of software testing and process improvement for over thirty years.
She has experience of software development from both the waterfall and Agile perspectives across a diverse range of sectors – from banking and telecoms to healthcare and retail.
Sue has a passion for training and loves to help others grow their skills in all dimensions of testing, quality and process improvement. She has spoken at a number of conferences, is co-chair of the Scottish Testing Group and was a member of the programme committee for EuroSTAR 2022 – Europe’s largest Testing Conference.
- Use SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in an enterprise
- Understand the team and its role in the Agile Release Train
- Be aware of all other teams on the train, their roles, and relationship between teams
- Plan and run Iterations
- Demonstrate value of iterations
- Understand the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Put together an Agile team
- Design the Iteration
- Carry out the Iteration
- Run the Program Increment
The examination consists of a closed book, web-based multiple choice exam. Candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete 45 questions, with a score of 35 (78%) required to pass. The exam is free with the purchase of this course.