Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II
This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II training is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications.
- Create and use domain templates.
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques.
- Configure advanced JDBC features.
- Create and run WLST scripts.
- Interact and manage WLS using REST.
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers.
- Create and work with simple domain partitions.
Benefits to you:
Taking this course will help you increase the reliability, availability, scalability, and performance (RASP) of your organization’s applications and services with the #1 application server. You'll be better equipped to take advantage of WebLogic Server features to maximize the effectiveness of your enterprise.
- Teknisk konsulent
- WebLogic Admin I
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- Experience using basic Linux commands
- System administration experience
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using deployment plans and versioning
- Configure SSL for WebLogic Server
- Configure WebLogic features including domain templates, system start up, crash recovery, work managers, multi data sources, security policies, and automatic JTA migration
- Configure Coherence features
- Perform a rolling upgrade of WebLogic Server
- Write and run WLST scripts
Read the official course description here.
Andre relevante kurs