Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II
This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II training is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications.
- Create and use domain templates.
- Configure advanced JDBC features.
- Create and run WLST scripts.
- Interact and manage WLS using REST.
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers.
- Create and work with simple domain partitions.
Benefits to you:
Taking this course will help you increase the reliability, availability, scalability, and performance (RASP) of your organization's applications and services with the #1 application server. You'll be better equipped to take advantage of WebLogic Server features to maximize the effectiveness of your enterprise.
Administrator, Developer, Implementer, Systems Administrator.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- Experience using basic Linux commands
- System administration experience
- Configure WebLogic diagnostic modules
- Backup and recover data from various failures
- Configure JDBC data sources
- Create users, groups, roles and policies in the embedded LDAP
- Configure automatic JTA service migration
- Configure Coherence features
- Use Deployment Plans to move applications between environments
- Identify Docker and Kubernetes features and support in WebLogic Server