COBIT 5 Assessor
In the COBIT 5 Assessor course participants will master the understanding of how to perform a formal Process Capability Assessment and how it can be used to enable business goals, prioritize improvement activities and identify opportunities for improving the governance and management of IT assets.
- Internal & external Auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- IT auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- Consultants who want to be allowed to perform independent process assessments on behalf of their clients.
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
Learning Objectives At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide / COBIT 5
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment
- Specifically: To use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM. To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels. To apply and analyse the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Specifically: Initiate a process assessment. Scope an assessment, using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes. Plan and brief the teams. Collect and validate the data. Do a process attribute rating. Report the findings of the assessment.
- How to use the self-assessment guide
The COBIT 5 Assessor examination paper consists of three booklets: the scenario booklet, question booklet and the answer (sheet) booklet. The Scenario Booklet contains a scenario providing a description of performing a Process Capability Assessment using the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). In total, there are eight questions, each testing one syllabus area, in various formats (multiple choice, multiple response, matching responses and evaluating statements).
- The pass mark for the Assessor exam is 50%. Each of the eight questions contains 10 question lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a total of 80 marks. Each of the eight questions will be sub-divided into parts. Each of these ‘part-questions’ will identify the portion of the 10 marks allocated to it.
- The exam is 150 minutes in duration.
- Participants may reference their copy of the COBIT 5 PAM and Assessor Guide during the examination, no additional support material is permitted.
- A successful practitioner candidate will be able to become an assessor or a lead assessor and apply for full ISACA certification if they can supply further proof of the competences required by ISACA
Exams are not included in the course, but can be booked at Glasspaper testsenter in Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim.
COBIT5 Assessor exam is available for NOK 2600 + mva.
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
Glasspaper ønsker å ta vare på miljøet og bruker derfor elektronisk kursdokumentasjon i størst mulig grad. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at du har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset. Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart.