CNX-CAIP: Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner
In this course, you will develop AI solutions for business problems!
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have become essential parts of the toolset for many organizations. When used effectively, these tools provide actionable insights that drive critical decisions and enable organizations to create exciting, new, and innovative products and services. This course shows you how to apply various approaches and algorithms to solve business problems through AI and ML, all while following a methodical workflow for developing data-driven solutions.
The skills covered in this course converge on four areas:
- Software development
- IT operations
- Applied math and statistics
- Business analysis.
Target students for this course should be looking to build upon their knowledge of the data science process so that they can apply AI systems, particularly machine learning models, to business problems.
The target student is likely a data science practitioner, software developer, or business analyst looking to expand their knowledge of machine learning algorithms and how they can help create intelligent decisionmaking products that bring value to the business.
A typical student in this course should have several years of experience with computing technology, including some aptitude in computer programming.
This course is also designed to assist students in preparing for the CertNexus® Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner certification (exam AIP-210).
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the concepts that are foundational to data science, including:
- The overall data science and machine learning process from end to end:
- formulating the problem;
- collecting and preparing data;
- analyzing data;
- engineering and preprocessing data;
- training, tuning, and evaluating a model;
- finalizing a model
- Statistical concepts such as sampling, hypothesis testing, probability distribution, randomness, etc.
- Summary statistics such as mean, median, mode, interquartile range (IQR), standard deviation, skewness, etc.
- Graphs, plots, charts, and other methods of visual data analysis.
You must also be comfortable writing code in the Python programming language, including the use of fundamental Python data science libraries like NumPy and pandas.
In this course, you will develop AI solutions for business problems.
- Solve a given business problem using AI and ML.
- Prepare data for use in machine learning.
- Train, evaluate, and tune a machine learning model.
- Build linear regression models.
- Build forecasting models.
- Build classification models using logistic regression and k -nearest neighbor.
- Build clustering models.
- Build classification and regression models using decision trees and random forests.
- Build classification and regression models using support-vector machines (SVMs).
- Build artificial neural networks for deep learning.
- Put machine learning models into operation using automated processes.
- Maintain machine learning pipelines and models while they are in production..
Lesson 1: Solving Business Problems Using AI and ML
- Identify AI and ML Solutions for Business Problems
- Formulate a Machine Learning Problem
- Select Approaches to Machine Learning
Lesson 2: Preparing Data
- Collect Data
- Transform Data
- Engineer Features
- Work with Unstructured Data
Lesson 3: Training, Evaluating, and Tuning a Machine Learning Model
- Train a Machine Learning Model
- Evaluate and Tune a Machine Learning Model
Lesson 4: Building Linear Regression Models
- Build Regression Models Using Linear Algebra
- Build Regularized Linear Regression Models
Topic C: Build Iterative Linear Regression Models
Lesson 5: Building Forecasting Models
- Build Univariate Time Series Models
- Build Multivariate Time Series Models
Lesson 6: Building Classification Models Using Logistic Regression and k-Nearest Neighbor
- Train Binary Classification Models Using Logistic Regression
- Train Binary Classification Models Using k-Nearest Neighbor
- Train Multi-Class Classification Models
- Evaluate Classification Models
- Tune Classification Models
Lesson 7: Building Clustering Models
- Build k-Means Clustering Models
- Build Hierarchical Clustering Models
Lesson 8: Building Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Build Decision Tree Models
- Build Random Forest Models
Lesson 9: Building Support-Vector Machines
- Build SVM Models for Classification
- Build SVM Models for Regression
Lesson 10: Building Artificial Neural Networks
- Build Multi-Layer Perceptrons (MLP)
- Build Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Build Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
Lesson 11: Operationalizing Machine Learning Models
- Deploy Machine Learning Models
- Automate the Machine Learning Process with MLOps
- Integrate Models into Machine Learning Systems
Lesson 12: Maintaining Machine Learning Operations
- Secure Machine Learning Pipelines
- Maintain Models in Production
This course will help you prepare for CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practitioner exam AIP-210