Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist R81.10 (CCCS)
2-day Specialist course which provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to deploy and manage CloudGuard Network and Cloud Security Posture Management security solution within the security environment.
This course is designed for technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point products in Cloud Environments. It is also meant for those who are working towards their Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS) certification.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Native Deployment using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- TCP/IP Networking and Check Point Security Products
- Check Point recommends that students who wish to expand their knowledge participate in the CCSA and CCSE courses.
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Introducing CloudGuard
- CloudGuard Architectures
- CloudGuard Security Policy
- CloudGuard Automation
- CloudGuard Troubleshooting
- Introduction to Cloud Security Posture Management
- Explain the nature of the cloud environment.
- Describe the five pillars of cloud architecture.
- Explain the Basics of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Explain the Basics of Cloud Automation.
- Explain Check Point Security Management and How it Applies to CloudGuard.
- Describe CloudGuard Security Gateway offerings.
- Describe Cloud Load Balancers.
- Explain CloudGuard Licensing.
- Explain the different Deployment options and architectures for CloudGuard.
- Explain how and why CloudGuard is automated
- Describe the functions of CloudGuard that can be automated.
- Describe the tools used to automate CloudGuard.
- Explain CloudGuard Automation Requirements.
- Explain basic troubleshooting techniques specific to Check Point Security Management Servers and Security Gateways.
- Describe the steps for Troubleshooting CloudGuard Network Installation.
- Explain the tools and techniques used to troubleshoot CloudGuard Network Automation.
- Explain the need for Cloud Security Posture Management.
- Describe the posture management tools available in CloudGuard.
- Explain methods for correcting Cloud Security Posture Management issues.
This course is recommended as preparation for the Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist exam 156-560.