Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process
This two-day instructor-led class equips students to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud Platform. It is a continuation of the Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure course and assumes hands-on experience with the technologies covered in that course.
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Design for high availability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Assess tradeoffs and make sound choices among Google Cloud Platform products..
- Integrate on-premises and cloud resources.
- Identify ways to optimize resources and minimize cost.
- Implement processes that minimize downtime, such as monitoring and alarming, unit and integration testing, production resilience testing, and incident post-mortem analysis.
- Implement policies that minimize security risks, such as auditing, separation of duties and least privilege.
- Implement technologies and processes that assure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
- Module 1: Defining the Service
- Module 2: Business-logic layer design
- Module 3: Data layer design
- Module 4: Presentation layer design
- Module 5: Design for resiliency, scalability, and disaster recovery
- Module 6: Design for security
- Module 7: Capacity planning and cost optimization
- Module 8: Deployment, monitoring and alerting, and incident response
This course is the third and final step towards the Cloud Platform Architect certification.
Andre relevante kurs