VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.2]
This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
VMware uses digital course documentation for all it´s courses.
It´s important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course and which is connected to your MyLearn account.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts
Experienced system or network administrators.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services
- Working experience of enterprise switching and routing
- Good understanding of network security and working experience with firewalls
- Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
- Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
- Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
- Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
- Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
- Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
- Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
- Integrate VMware Identity Manager™ or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access control
- Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security.
Read the official course description here:
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0]