Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Essential Concepts
This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Essential Concepts Ed 2 training addresses challenges in enterprise integration. Get introduced to Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and technologies, as well as capabilities of core components of Oracle SOA Suite.
- Integrate business services using SOA approach.
- Describe the functionality and features of core service components in Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
- Explain the context of using each core service component of SOA Suite.
- Address business challenges.
- Understand how a SOA composite application is constructed in JDeveloper.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the skills to integrate your organization’s applications into agile, reusable, service-based connectivity to reduce risk and respond faster to business requirements. Become more knowledgeable about SOA to help support your organization's SOA implementation.
SOA Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers
Understanding of web service concepts such as WSDL, SOAP
- Explain the context of using each core service component, and business challenges they address
- Describe the make-up of a SOA composite application
- Explain how to virtualize and secure services
- Describe how Oracle SOA provides customers real-time insight into their business
- Describe how Oracle SOA simplifies integration with external trading partners and with cloud-based and mobile applications
- Describe SOA concepts and technologies
- Describe the business benefits of adopting SOA in your organization
- Describe the functionality and features of core service components in Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Service-Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Getting Started with Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Building SOA Composite Applications
- Orchestrating Services with BPEL Process Components
- Connecting with Binding Components
- Mediating Messages with Mediator Components
- Encapsulating Business Logic with Business Rules Components
- Implementing Human Activities with Human Workflow Components
- Virtualizing and Securing Services
- Managing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Composite Application
- Enabling On-Premises Integration
Andre relevante kurs