This training course is aimed at client-side Web developers.
Familiarity with any contemporary programming language
- HTML Forms: Overview of HTML forms; Accessing elements in a form; Event-handling; Validating user input.
- Managing Images: Overview of image objects; Defining rollovers; Loading images efficiently.
- Window and Document Management: Interacting with the browser; Managing windows; Interacting with the status bar; Using timeouts, frames, and cookies; Managing documents; Detecting nodes; Searching for nodes; Adding content to the page.
- Advanced Event Handling: The core event model; Understanding the Event object; Event propagation; Cross-browser events.
- How to script CSS: Types of style sheets; Modifying styles of an element; CSS and positioning; Object models for DHTML; Portability.
- Using jQuery: What is jQuery? jQuery selector syntax; Examples of jQuery selectors.
- Ajax Programming: What is Ajax? Creating an XMLHttpRequest object; Interacting with a server; Handling XML and JSON responses; Updating the user interface; jQuery Ajax support; Examples of jQuery and Ajax.
- Using jQueryUI: What is jQuery UI? Downloading and installing jQuery UI; Simple jQuery UI example; jQuery UI demos.
Andy Olsen - author of the course
Andy is a freelance consultant and instructor based in the UK, working mostly in the City of London and Oxford. Andy has been working with .NET since the Beta 1 days and has extensive experience in many facets of .NET development including WCF, WPF, WF, ASP.NET MVC Web development, and mobile applications. Andy has designed and written many Microsoft Official Curriculum courses in the last decade, and has been engaged as author and technical reviewer with Apress on some of their biggest selling books.
Andre relevante kurs