Lean IT Kaizen
Ensuring that an IT organization is competent in continuous improvement is absolutely essential to the success of Lean within IT. In the Lean IT Foundation, we looked at the basics of Kaizen (Continuous improvement) and the DMAIC problem-solving Method.
- Proffesionals in (IT) organizations.
A Lean IT Foundation Certificate is a pre-requisites for this course
Introduction of Kaizen
- Introduction and Kaizen concepts
- Kaizen, Kakushin and Kaikaku
- The DMAIC model
- Kaizen mindset
- Kaizen team roles
- Improvement initiatives
- Plan and prepare a Kaizen event
- Gain support
- Select the team
- Goals of the A3 Method
- Difference between Summarazing, Analyzing and Synthesizing
- Structure communication according to the Pyramid principle
- Summarize information into the A3 format
- Selecting a Problem and identifying owner
- Problem statement
- Scope of the problem
- Collect VoC information
- High Level Kaizen plan
- The Three generic types of units of work
- Measure and Validate Value Stream Map
- Data Collection plan
- Qualitative and Quantitative Measurement systems
- Baseline and a Benchmark
- Quick Wins
- Seven basic Tools of Quality
- 5 whys
- Cause and Effects Matrix
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- How to identify improvement options
- Idea generation techniques
- How to test a solution
- Best and good practice solutions within IT
- How to ensure the sustainability of the improvement
- Measurement of improvement
- Control plan
- Types of documentation
- Communication to stakeholders
This course prepares you for the Lean IT Kaizen Lead certificate.
Information regarding the exam
- Closed book exam With 40 multiple Choice questions.
- the pass score is 65 % (26 out of 40 questions
- Exam duration is 60 minutes.
- The exam is compliant With the Lean IT Association Syllabus and APMG-International accredited
The exam is not included in the course price listed. Kr. 2200,- + mva is the additional cost. The exam can be ordered together with the course by simply adding a note in the comment field in the registration form.