Mastering Microsoft Intune
This course explains how to Plan, Configure and Manage Microsoft Intune. During this course system administrators will learn how to manage client computers and mobile devices: Software Deployment, Update Management, Remote Assistance, Policies and more, all from the public cloud.
IT Pro and System Administrators.
Attendees of this course should have understanding of Windows, Active Directory and Mobile Devices.
Module 1: Microsoft Intune Overview and Architecture
Module 2: Planning Microsoft Intune Deployments
- Preparing Active Directory
- Creating the OnMicrosoft account
- Syncing ADDS – AzureAD
Module 3: Starting With Microsoft Intune
- Preparing Client Computers
- Deploying the Microsoft Intune Client
- Configuring Microsoft Intune environment
- Connecting to Mobile Devices
Module 4: Managing Client Computers
- Configuring Client Computer Policies
- Configuring Anti-malware
- Configuring Firewall settings
- Managing Windows Updates
Module 5: Deploying Software
- Creating Software Deployment Packages
- Managing Software Deployments
Module 6: Managing Microsoft Intune
- Administrator Roles, Users and Groups
- What has SCCM has to do with it?
- Configuring Alerts, Reports and Remote Assistance
- Working with Licenses
Module 7: Mobile Device Management
- MDM prereq’s and Cloud-only MDM Setup
- Unified MDM Settings and Compliance
- Unified MDM Software Deployment
- End User Enrollment