Change Management Practitioner
The Change Management Practitioner course provides participants with a thorough grounding in the Principles of Change Management, as they are summarized in the reference literature. The Change Management practitioner course is aimed to get a deep understanding of why change happens, how change happens and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming and achievable concept. In particular such course should be delivered in in organizations looking for real application of the different frameworks and of the ways of approaching change at an individual, team and organizational level.
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of a team in charge of leading or facilitating a transformation.
Change Management Foundation® certificate.
Change & Individual
- Principles on defining learning outcomes with practical examples
- More aspects on helping people through change
- Motivational impacts of using reward/punishment
- Analysis of a scenario whether change approaches, principles,
techniques and models are appropriate
Change and the organisation
- Deeper discussion on Strategic objectives with practical examples
- Implications of different change cultures
- Fun discussions on emergent change, how to plan for the unknown
including: VUCA scenario
Communication & Stakeholders
- Discussions on communications theory to enhance change and the role
- Further discussions on cognitive bias and how to use discuss for
these in workshops
- Further on effective communication, creating the effect in people
- How to develop a communication strategy
- How to identify and use levers to achieve change
- How to create reinforcing systems in a change project
- More discussion on team effectiveness, how to reach high performance
- Resistance tactics and various perspectives
- Ideas on how to sustain change
The exam is will take place at the end of the course on onsite classroom courses
For Virtual courses we will send out a voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera.
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient know-how to apply and tailor Change Management guidance in a given organizational change situation.
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.