VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid: Install, Configure, Manage
During this three-day course, you focus on installing VMware Tanzu™ Kubernetes Grid™ on a VMware vSphere® environment and then provisioning and managing Tanzu Kubernetes clusters. The concepts learned in this course should be transferable for users who need to install Tanzu Kubernetes Grid on other supported clouds.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid 1.5
Platform operators who are responsible for deploying and managing Tanzu Kubernetes clusters.
- Understanding of Kubernetes and the Kubernetes cluster architecture
- Experience working with the Kubernetes API
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- Differentiate between the Kubernetes life cycle management options in the VMware Tanzu portfolio
- Explain how to prepare a vSphere environment to install Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- Describe how to initialize a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid instance
- Detail how to create Tanzu Kubernetes clusters
- Explain how to deploy the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid extensions on a Tanzu Kubernetes cluster
- Describe how to troubleshoot a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid instance
Read the official course description:
VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid: Install, Configure, Manage [V1.3]
This course is currently not associated with any certifications.