Oracle SOA Suite 12c : Build Composite Applications
This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Build Composite Applications training teaches you how to design and develop SOA composite applications for application integration with services. You'll use a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation approach.
- Create a SOA Composite application using JDeveloper.
- Initiate SOA composite applications using the Events Delivery Network.
- Test, debug and troubleshoot a SOA composite application.
- Apply security policies to service endpoints.
Benefits to you:
By taking this course, you'll learn how to integrate your organization’s applications into agile, reusable, service-based connectivity to reduce risk and respond faster to business requirements. Become more effective at managing and monitoring a composite application to support your organization’s integration roadmap strategy and lower its total cost of ownership.
- Knowledge of XML, XML Schema, XSL Transformations and XPath
- Knowledge of web service standards, including SOAP and WSDL.
- Orchestrate business process flows by using BPEL
- Work with Mediator components with routing rules, filters, and transformations
- Implement Business Rule component with IF-THEN rules and decision tables
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot a SOA composite application
- Initiate SOA composite applications using the Events Delivery Network
- Apply security policies to service endpoints to secure interactions
- Implement Human workflow with Human Task components
- Describe SOA concepts and related technology
- Create a SOA composite application using JDeveloper
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses