Oracle NoSQL Database for Developers
In the Oracle NoSQL Database for Developers Ed 1 course, you will learn how to use the Oracle NoSQL Database developer APIs for Java. You will also discover how to access the KVStore from a Java application to store and manipulate data in a KVStore.
- Understand the key concepts of the NoSQL technology and when to use the Oracle NoSQL Database versus an RDBMS.
- Learn to design the schema for a Java application using a table based approach as well as a key value pair approach.
- Learn to create the code for storing, manipulating and deleting data stored in a KVStore.
- Handle exceptions and implement security, consistency, and durability policies for the KVStore and an application.
Benefits to you:
You will identify the features and benefits of the Oracle NoSQL Database and will discover why and how Oracle NoSQL Database is used to store data, generally Big Data.
- Java fundamental programming
- Understanding Big Data
- Relational Database Concepts
- Encrypt data and create consistency and durability policies according to application requirements
- Design a schema for Oracle NoSQL Database
- Use Oracle NoSQL Database APIs in an application to create, retrieve, and update data in a KVStore
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses