Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL
This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you'll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create custom packages for applications.
- Write Dynamic SQL code for applications.
Benefits to you:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop II Ed 2
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 2
- Previous programming experience
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Create stored procedures and functions
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently
- Design PL/SQL packages to group related constructs
- Handle runtime errors
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses