Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
Benefits to you:
Taking this course will teach you how to improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organization's heterogeneous systems. You'll be able to centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design ODI Mappings, and set up ODI security. In addition, Oracle Data Integrator can interact with the various tools of the Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Oozie, etc), allowing administrators and data scientists to farm out map-reduce operations from established relational databases to Hadoop. They can also read back into the relational world the results of complex Big Data analysis for further processing.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem
Read the official course description here.