Oracle Application Express Workshop I
This Oracle Application Express Workshop I Ed 2 training teaches you how to quickly and efficiently develop database-centric web applications using Oracle Application Express. Explore implementing security in your applications, managing application navigation, basic validation and debugging techniques used while developing an application in Oracle Application Express.
- Create database applications for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Add various components like new pages, reports regions, items and other components required to enhance an application.
- Create processes, validations, computations and dynamic actions within an application.
- Change the look and feel of your web applications using built-in themes and templates.
- Create and use shared components for an application.
- Understand managing and using session state variables.
- Implement security in an application.
- Manage application navigation using shared components.
- Improvise your application by creating calendars, charts and trees.
- Extend your application by adding advanced features like printing, BLOB object, data loading, site and more.
- Enable feedback mechanisms from the application and tracking the feedback from Oracle APEX.
Benefits to you:
When you walk away from this course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills to create database applications using desktop and mobile interfaces. You'll learn how to enhance your application by adding various components like reports, forms, items, dynamic actions, calendars, charts, plug-ins and other shared components required in an application.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 2
- Oracle Database: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 2
- Create Pages and Regions in an Application
- Log in to an Oracle Application Express Workspace
- Create Page and Application Items and Buttons
- Create Page Processes and Validations
- Implement Security
- Manage Application Navigation
- Extend an Application
- Create Themes and Templates
- Create Shared Components such as Tabs, Lists, and Breadcrumbs
- Add Dynamic Actions
- Import and Use Plug-Ins
- Create and Use Calendars and Trees
- Utilize Application Express Printing methods
- Manage Application feedback
- Create Reports and Forms in an application
- Create and Run Database Applications using desktop and mobile interfaces
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses