ITIL® Leader - Digital and IT Strategy
This course will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The course also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding. The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
The target audience for ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders across the organization.
ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy will help strategy and digital transformation consultants (internal and external) demonstrate how IT strategy differs from digital strategy, provide guidance for integrating digital and IT strategies and promote the importance of a successful digital strategy on business success.
Accredited training for the ITIL Strategic Leader certification is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. ITIL 4 Foundation is a prerequisite. In addition, the ITIL Leader modules requires a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Key Concepts of Digital and IT Strategy
- Module 2: Strategy and the Service Value System
- Module 3: What is Vision
- Assignment 1: Digital Positioning
- Module 4: Where Are We Now?
- Module 4: Where Are We Now?
- Module 5: How Do We Get There? (Strategic Planning)
- Module 6: How Do We Get There? (Strategic Approaches)
- Assignment 2: Strategic Approaches for Digital Organizations
- Module 7: Take Action
- (Managing Strategic Initiatives)
- Assignment 3: Strategy Planning and Communication
- Module 8: Did We Get There? (Measuring Strategy)
- Module 9: How Do We Keep the Momentum Going?
- Assignment 4: Digital Strategy in VUCA Environment
- Module 10: Managing Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Module 11: Managing Strategic Risk
- Information regarding MCQ exam, retaking practical assignment, other questions
The exam is will take place at the end of the course on onsite classroom courses
For Virtual courses we will send out a voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera. More information about the exam rules will be send from PeopleCert.
- A minimum of three years of IT managerial experience
- ITIL 4 Foundation certification OR ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification through the Managing Professional Transition module
- In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training the ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy course.
- Question Format: multiple choice
- Pass Grade: 70 %
- Closed book exam
- No. of Questions: 30
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Extra Time: Candidates taking exam in a language that is not their native, may be awarded 25% extra time