COBIT 5 Implementation
Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT® 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
A wide range of IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers. At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for using COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors of the COBIT Foundation course, as it puts participants in the right mindset to apply the principles of COBIT in real life. The new case study takes this into account and builds on it by:
- Providing more business-focused challenges through situations and cases.
- Presenting a real world connect using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of participants.
- Discussing the application of COBIT with others.
- The COBIT 5 Implementation examination paper consists of three booklets: the scenario booklet, question booklet and the answer (sheet) booklet. In total, there are four questions, each testing one syllabus area, in various formats (multiple choice, multiple response, matching responses and evaluating statements).
- The pass mark for the Implementation exam is 50%. Each of the four questions contains 20 question lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a total of 80 marks. Each of the four questions will be subdivided into parts. Each of these ‘part-questions’ will identify the portion of the 20 marks allocated to it.
- The exam is 150 minutes in duration.
- Participants may reference their copy of the Implementation Guide during the examination.
Exams are not included in the course, but can be booked at Glasspaper testsenter in Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim. COBIT5 Implementation exam is available for NOK 2200 + mva.