Cisco Digital Learning Collaboration
The Cisco Digital Learning Collaboration library provides on-demand training to help your IT staff design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot your organization’s collaboration and video infrastructure based on Cisco collaboration and unified communications solutions.
This comprehensive Collaboration collection includes full-length, interactive certification courses, product and technology courses with labs, plus best practices, design guides, and webinars for fast answers to pressing questions.
- Effective: Covers every learning style, with HD instructor-led video, searchable transcripts, and full Student Guide textbook.
- Interactive: Discovery Labs for hands-on learning, plus graded challenge assignments to measure progress.
- Flexible: Increases learning convenience, as students can work at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- Integrated: Provides everything in one place; no multiple systems to log into.
- Unrivalled: Gives you the benefits of Cisco expertise, based on years of unmatched learning and certification experience
- Search, which lets students go through all the instruction guides, as well as transcripts of videos.
- Lab recordings, which let students see how other students performed in labs, to improve peer learning.
- Labs-at-a-glance, showing each student's complete and incomplete labs, so they can track progress and make improvements.
- Compatibility with smartphones and tablets, so students can learn wherever they go, with their progress saved for them.
- Synchronized learning on multiple devices, so students can switch between a laptop and a tablet without losing their place.
- Gamification, with achievement badges and medals awarded for mastering content and study techniques.
- Leaderboard, indicating how the top 10 students rank, to add a friendly, competitive element.
- Bookmarking, which lets students flag and add notes to important concepts or areas they want to review.
- Glossary that can be easily browsed, with important terms highlighted.
- Social media links, so students can share their progress on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- Certificate of completion awarded to all students who finish each course.
- Topic videos, including slides and a whiteboard to illustrate important fundamentals from a specific topic or subtopic.
The following content is included in the Cisco Digital Learning Collaboration library:
Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) v1.0
Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.0
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) v1.0
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0
Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) v1.0