CNS-224: Implement Citrix ADC 13.x with Traffic Management
ILT/VILT: 2 Days eL: 12 HrsProducts: Citrix ADCLanguage: esFocus: Technical
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
- This 2 day course is equal to the last 2 days of the CNS-225 course
- This course is partial preparation for the CCA-N
- This course is currently on Citrix ADC version 13.x
- Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirement
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management.
Module 1: Advanced Policies
- Default Policy Overview
- Default Expression Syntax
- Policy Bindings
- AppExpert Additional Features
Module 2: Rewrite Responder URL Transformation
- Rewrite Policies
- Responder Policies
- DNS Rewrite and Responder
- URL Transformation
Module 3: Content Switching
- Content Switching Overview
- Content Switching Configuration
Module 4: Optimization
- Citrix ADC Optimization Overview
- HTTP Compression
- Integrated Caching
- Front-End Optimization
Module 5: Global Server Load Balancing
- GSLB Overview
- GSLB Architecture
- Content-Switching GSLB
- GSLB MEP and Monitoring
- Customizing GSLB
This 2 day course is partial preparation for the CCA-N.
For full preparation for the exam we recommend the full 5 day courses CNS-225 and CNS-227 which both leads to CCA-N certification.