Certified Digital Marketing Professional inkl. sertifisering
Get in the game and become an in-demand Certified Digital Marketing Professional by understanding the fundamentals of digital marketing and gaining an understanding of the key digital specialisms, from mobile and social media marketing to email, YouTube & display advertising, PPC and SEO.
This certification is ideal for a wide range of professionals including Marketing Executives, Managers, IT Managers and Senior Management. It is also ideal for small business owners or anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies, along with anyone keen to pursue a career in digital marketing. Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will benefit you regardless of your skills or experience and will empower you to maximize the impact of your marketing through powerful digital tools.
The course comprises ten modules which provide in-depth coverage of all the key disciplines required for best practice digital marketing.
There are ten modules in this program:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads
- Youtube and Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
The Assessment is a three-hour exam. The certification is taken in one of our test centers and is included in the course price.
The exam is split into three sections. The certification has a pass-rate of 60%. Your examination fee is included in the price but subsequent re-sits due to failed attempts will incur a fee of approximately €60 or NOK630 payable directly to Pearson Vue when you book your repeat attempt.
Om Instruktøren Cathal Melinn
Cathal Melinn is a well-known Digital Marketing Director, commercial analyst & eCommerce specialist with over 17 years’ digital marketing experience.
Cathal is a respected international conference speaker, course lecturer and digital trainer. He specialises in driving complete understanding from students across a number of digital marketing disciplines including: paid and organic search (PPC & SEO), analytics, strategy and planning, social media, reporting and optimisition. Cathal is the course director for the Digital Marketing Institute and teaches digital professionals at all levels from beginner to advanced.
Alongside his training and course work, Cathal runs his own digital marketing agency and is considered an analytics and revenue generating guru at enterprise level. He has extensive local & international experience working with top B2B & B2C brands across multiple industries.
Over his career, Cathal has worked Client-Side, in Digital Marketing Agencies and Media Owners with brands including HSBC, Amazon, Apple, Red Bull, Dell, Bord Bia, Coca Cola, Vodafone, Compare the Market, Aer Lingus and Expedia.
What will I accomplish?
Upon successful completion of a 3-hour computer-based examination, candidates will be awarded one of the world’s most widely recognized digital marketing certifications. Certified professionals will get the confidence they need to create and steer transformative and revenuegenerating digital marketing strategies for companies of any and all sizes. Students will also receive a globally recognised certified professional
badge to display on their LinkedIn profiles, whilst also gaining access to the MyDMI membership platform to maintain their skills as they continue to learn and grow, to network, and to gain valuable CPD points.
Why should I take this program?
Through dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities (including tutorials and exercises), you will acquire a hands-on learning experience that will enable you to demonstrate a strong foundation in digital marketing, covering the main concepts, techniques, and skills required in order to develop, plan, and implement an effective digital marketing strategy.
Students can expect to:
- Gain a holistic understanding and competency in the key areas
of digital marketing
- Learn durable skills so you can stay relevant, no matter what’s
- Join a community of like-minded marketers and industry experts
- Keep learning with Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
By the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Increase your website’s visibility through search engine optimization
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through pay-per-click
- Execute social video and digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment, and manage email subscribers in order to plan
and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business