VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.7]
This five-day, hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 6.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, VMware vRealize® Log lnsight™, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
- System administrators
- System integrators
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
Experience in working with a command-line interface is highly recommended, as is completion of VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7].
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Use vSphere Client, the command-line interface, and logs to diagnose and resolve problems in the
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures
- Use VMware vSphere® Command-Line Interface to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere
- Troubleshoot networking problems and recover from these problems
- Analyze storage failure scenarios and resolve the problems
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability problems and provide solutions
- Troubleshoot problems related to virtual machine migration (VMware vSphere® vMotion®), and improve
resource use (VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™)
- Troubleshoot VMware vCenter Server® problems
- Identify VMware ESXi™ host problems, analyze failure scenarios, and correct them
- Troubleshoot faulty virtual machines, including installation problems, snapshot problems, and connection
Read the official course description here
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2019 (VCP-DCV 2019) exam. As per 30th of January 2019, no new release of the certification is available
Andre relevante kurs