VMware vSphere: Whats New [V5.5 to V6.7]
In this three-day, hands-on training course, you explore the new features and enhancements in VMware vCenter Server® 6.7 and VMware ESXi™ 6.7. Real-world use-case deployment scenarios, hands-on lab exercises, and lectures teach you the skills that you need to effectively implement and configure VMware vSphere® 6.7. This course is recommended for customers who want to deploy vSphere 6.7 into their existing vSphere environment.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
System architects, system administrators, IT managers, VMware partners, and individuals responsible for implementing and managing vSphere architectures.
This course requires completion of one the following courses or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESX®/ESXi and vCenter Server:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: What’s New
- • VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting
- List and describe the importance of key features and enhancements in vSphere 6.0, 6.5, and 6.7
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™, VMware Host Client™, and the VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
- shell to view and configure the vSphere environment
- Migrate a vCenter Server system for Windows to vCenter Server Appliance
- Determine the proper upgrade path for a vCenter Server instance and upgrade vCenter Server to version 6.7
- Use the appropriate method to upgrade an ESXi host
- Create a multisite content library for synchronizing virtual machine templates, vApps, ISO images, and
- scripts across vCenter Server instances
- Deploy virtual machines from a content library
- Increase ESXi security by enabling lockdown mode on an ESXi host
- Upgrade virtual machines to the latest virtual hardware and VMware Tools™ version
- Configure NFS- and iSCSI-backed virtual volumes to provide a common storage platform, independent of
- the underlying storage hardware
- Create storage policies and use them with virtual machines and virtual volume datastores
- Register a key management server with vCenter Server and create an encrypted virtual machine
- Create a distributed switch and use VMware vSphere® Network I/O Control to allocate bandwidth for a
- virtual machine
- Activate VMware vCenter Server® High Availability
Read the official course description here
This course will make you ready for the VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization v6.5 exam. As per 7th of August 2018, no new release of the certification is released.
Andre relevante kurs