VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage V7
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 7 and VMware vCenter Server® 7. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size.This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
Dette kurset kjøres også virtuelt med Connect2Classroom slik at du kan delta hjemmefra eller fra kontoret! Velg dato merket VIRTUAL under Bestill i høyre kolonne!
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
- System administrators
- Systems engineers
- OBS! Kurset VMware vSphere 7: Install, Configure, Manage vil først og fremst rette seg mot deg som er ny på VMware.
Har du erfaring med VMware bør du vurdere å gå kurset "VSFT: VMware vSphere Fast Track Program" som kombinerer innholdet i VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage med avanserte oppgaver og krav til ferdigheter for å kunne konfigurere en svært tilgjengelig og skalerbar virtuell infrastruktur.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center (SDDC)
- Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
- Install and configure VMware ESXi™ hosts
- Deploy and configure VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server
- Manage, monitor, back up, and protect vCenter Server Appliance
- Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
- Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
- Create and manage VMware vSphere® VMFS datastores
- Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a content library and deploy virtual machines from templates in the library
- Manage virtual machine resource use
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere® High Availability and
- VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™
- Discuss solutions for managing the vSphere life cycle
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and
VMare vSphere Install, Configure and Manage v7
Read the official description
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2019 (VCP-DCV 2019) exam. As per 1st of September 2019, no new release of the certification is available