VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.2]
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competency in operating and troubleshooting the VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. In this course, you are introduced to workflows of various networking and security constructs along with several operational and troubleshooting tools that help you manage and troubleshoot your NSX-T Data Center. In addition, you are presented with various types of technical problems, which you will identify, analyze, and solve through a systematic process.
VMware uses digital course documentation for all it´s courses.
It´s important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course and which is connected to your MyLearn account.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts
- Experienced system administrators or network administrators
- Network and Security professionals who work with enterprise and data center networks
Before taking this course, you should have completed the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0] course.
You should also have the following understanding or knowledge:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and protocols
- Knowledge and working experience of computer networking, including:
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and working experience of VMware vSphere® environments and KVM-based environments
The VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (2019) certification is recommended.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Use the native tools available in NSX-T Data Center to identify and troubleshoot the problems related to
- NSX-T Data Center environment
- Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ and VMware vRealize® Network Insight™ to identify and
troubleshoot the problems related to the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure components and the communications between them
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot the following problems related to the NSX-T Data Center:
- Management, control, data planes, infrastructure preparation
- Logical switching and logical routing
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot network security problems related to the NSX-T Data Center Distributed and Gateway firewalls
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to VPN and load balancer services
- Identify the components and packet flows involved in the NSX-T Data Center datapath and troubleshoot various problems that could occur in the datapath
Read the official course description here:
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0]