Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c
In this course, students learn how to use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to monitor and manage their enterprise-computing environment. The participants use the Cloud Control framework, the out-of-box capability to manage Oracle targets, individually or in groups with templates, monitor the compliance of targets, use the job system to automate commonly performed tasks, view and compare configurations and create and use predefined and customized reports.
- Navigate and monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system.
- Organize targets and groups.
- Setup targets monitoring, alerts and notifications.
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks.
- View, search and compare configurations.
- Manage targets patching.
- Explain compliance policies and evaluate policy violations.
- Use BI Publisher to generate custom reports.
Benefits to you:
You'll walk away from this course with the ability to use the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13.2. After a brief review of the underlying architecture, you use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment. This includes tasks, such as: Managing and Monitoring Cloud Control, Managing Hosts, Groups, Systems and Services, Monitoring Targets, Using the Job System and Information Publisher, Viewing and Comparing Configurations, and Managing Compliance.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
By engaging in hands-on practices to reinforce new knowledge, you will learn how to use the features of Cloud Control to manage, monitor, and administer your data center.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Advanced Configuration Workshop
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with Fusion Middleware Control
- Familiarity with Database Control
- Navigate and monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system
- Organize targets and groups
- Setup targets monitoring, alerts and notifications
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks
- View, search and compare configurations
- Manage targets patching
- Explain compliance policies and evaluate policy violations
- Use BI Publisher to generate custom reports
Read the official course description here.
Andre relevante kurs