SASAA: Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security
This course provides up-to-date training on the key features of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewall, including ASAv, ASA IDFW, ASA FirePOWER Service Module, ASA Cloud Web Security and ASA Clustering. Extensive hands on labs are provided to underline the concepts covered in the class.
This course has been specifically designed for Network Engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
- Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security (SASAC) or equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA.
After attending this course you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco ASA5500X Series Next Generation Firewalls, ASAv, ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, 5516-X and ASASM plus implement new ASA 9.4.1 features
- Implement Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies
- Install and set up the Cisco FirePOWER Services Module (SFR)
- Implement Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Implement Cisco ASA Clustering
- Describe Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and Change of Authorisation Support
This course doesn`t lead to any certifications.
Andre relevante kurs