PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
Agile is a philosophy that uses organizational models based on people, collaboration and shared values, such as rolling wave planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; and open communication between teams, stakeholders and customers. There are many methodologies that adhere to these tenets such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is developed in response to this increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects.
This PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®examination to earn your certification.
This classroom course is aimed at people who work in Agile projects or whose organizations are adopting Agile principles.
Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
- Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
- Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
- Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
- How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
- Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
- Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
- Requirements to apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification and pass the PMI-ACP ® exam
You or your organization use Agile practices or your organization is adopting Agile methods:
- Professionals pursuing the PMI-ACP® certification
- CIO / CTO / IT Executives
- Project / Program Management Officers
- Development / Operation Managers
- Project Managers / Team Leads
- Developers/ Programmers
- Designers / Testers
- Project Controllers / Planners
- Product Owners / Stakeholders
- Scrum Masters / Scrum Team Members
Module 1 - Introduction
- Introduction to the Course
- Course Overview
- Module Structure
Module 2 - Introduction to the Project Management
- Project and Project Management
- PMI and PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- Introduction to Agile
Module 3 - Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile Philosophy
- Agile Project Management
- Agile project Life Cycle
- Traditional vs. Agile Project Management
Module 4 - Agile Methods and Approaches
- eXtreme Project Management (XPM)
- Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
Module 5 - Agile Domains and Tasks
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Module 6 - Agile Tools and Techniques - I
- Agile Analysis and Design
- Agile Estimation
- Interpersonal Skills
Module 7 - Agile Tools and Techniques - II
- Planning, Monitoring & Adapting
- Process Improvement
- Product Quality
- Risk Management
- Value-Based Prioritization
Module 8 - Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Building Agile Teams
- Communication Management
- Problem Solving
- Other Agile Concepts
Module 9 - PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
- Introduction to PMI® and PMBOK®
- PMI-ACP® Credential
- PMI-ACP® Application Overview
- Exam Preparation
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. For detailed information on the certification exam, please visit the PMP certification page at https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/agile-acp
- The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Andre relevante kurs