Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing
This Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing training teaches you how to interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data and exclude branches from the tree structure. You'll also learn to use regular expressions and sub-expressions to search for, match, and replace strings. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service.
- Use SQL with aggregation operators, SQL for Analysis and Reporting functions.
- Group and aggregate data using the ROLLUP and CUBE operators, the GROUPING function, Composite Columns and the concatenated Groupings.
- Analyze and report data using Ranking functions, the LAG/LEAD Functions and the PIVOT and UNPIVOT clauses.
- Perform advanced pattern matching.
- Use regular expressions to search for, match and replace strings.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service.
Benefits to You:
Enrolling in this course will help data warehouse builders and implementers, database administrators, system administrators and database application developers to better design, maintain and use data warehouses. Through working with expert Oracle University instructors in a hands-on classroom environment, you'll deepen your knowledge so you can perform better on the job.
Before Attending this Course:
Before attending this course, you should be familiar with the following: relational database concepts, data warehouse theory and implementation, Oracle server concepts )including application and server tuning) and the operating system environment on which the Oracle Database Server is running. You'll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool.
- Familiarity with SQL
- Data Warehouse design, implementation, and maintenance experience
- Good working knowledge of the SQL language
- Familiarity with Oracle SQL Developer and SQL*Plus
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL Ed 2
- Conceptual experience designing data warehouses
- Practical experience implementing data warehouses
- Good understanding of relational technology
- Oracle Database 11g: Administer a Data Warehouse
- Oracle Database 12c: Introduction for Experienced SQL Users
- Using Java - for PL/SQL and Database Developers
- Group and aggregate data using the ROLLUP and CUBE operators
- Analyze and report data using Ranking, LAG/LEAD, and FIRST/LAST functions
- Use the MODEL clause to create a multidimensional array from query results
- Use Analytic SQL to aggregation, Analyze and Reporting, and Model Data
- Interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data, and exclude branches from the tree structure
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service
- Use regular expressions to search for, match, and replace strings
- Perform pattern matching using the MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause
Read the official course description here.
Andre relevante kurs