Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of networks and networking terminology (CCNA Routing and Switching qualifications, or equivalent ICND1 + ICND2 or CCNA courses)
- Knowledge of wireless networks and wireless networking terminology
- Basic understanding of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and syslog network management components, or previous training in, or experience with, network administration, management, and troubleshooting.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Describe fundamental network management concepts and introduce the features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage the inventory with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Map the network using the tools in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage user access to tasks, functions, and devices in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage the devices and configuration archive in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Work with Cisco AVC, QoS, and Cisco IWAN services using Cisco Prime Infrastructure tools and deploy Cisco TrustSec identity services using Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot your network with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Perform system administration tasks in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
There is no certification related to this course.