Check Point workshop: Multi-Domain Management with Virtual System Extension (MDM with VSX R80)
Master the skills to deploy and manage virtualized security in
high-performance environments. This course covers everything you need to design, install, configure and manage MDM with VSX.
This course description will be updated within shortly with details.
Day 1 and 2 will be about MDM. Day 3 and 4 will focus on VSX.
The benefits of this training:
- Consolidate multiple firewalls onto a single management platform
- Convert a security management server to a domain management server
- Use advanced migration tools to quickly migrate existing configurations
- Apply common troubleshooting best practices
- Implement MDS High-Availaibility
About the instructor, Eric Anderson
Eric Anderson is Senior Engineer at Atlantic Data Security and has been working with Check Point products as a VAR for almost 20 years, and as a Check Point certified instructor for 18 years.
Eric is one of the featured speakers at CPX360 in Las Vegas in February 2019.
This course is designed for customers and partners who want to
virtualize components of their security management including:
- System Administrators
- Security Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Advanced networking knowledge
- CCSE certification or equivalent experience
- Introduction to MDM with VSX
- MDM Deployment
- MDM Installation and Configuration
- MDM Logging Features
- Advanced Feature
- VSX Deployment
- VSX Gateway Installation and Configuration
- VSX Advanced Features
Andre relevante kurs