MD-100: Windows 10
In this 5 day course you will learn Windows 10 administration tasks: how to install, configure, protect and maintain Windows 10. This course (together with MD-101) will help you prepare for the new certification: Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator.
Ta kurset hjemmefra! Velg dato for Connect2Classroom under Bestill i høyre kolonne!
IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services.
To attend this training you should have the following skills:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
This 5 day course contains these modules:
- Introducing Windows 10
- Installation Options and Requirements for Windows Features
- Installation Process and Media
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Servicing Model
- Updating Windows
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates
Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Customize the Windows 10 UI
- Configure device specific settings such as power plans and mobile device options
- Use the Windows control panel and setting app to configure settings.
- Describe using Windows PowerShell
- Maintaining Windows 10
Configuring Peripherals, Drivers and Networking
- Managing Devices & Drivers and Printers
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution and Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview and Remote Management
- Overview of storage options
- Using OneDrive
- Managing Disks, Partitions, Volumes and Storage Spaces
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Providing Apps to Users
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- The Windows Store
- Web browsers in Windows 10
Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Using Security Settings to Mitigate Threats
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
Configuring Data Access & Usage and Advanced Management Tools
- Overview of File Systems
- Configuring and Managing File Access and Shared Folders
- Managing Security with Policies
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
Supporting the Windows 10 Environment
- Troubleshooting Windows
- Troubleshooting Tools
Troubleshooting the Windows OS and Files & Applications
- Troubleshooting Windows Startup, Operating System Service Issues and Sign-In Issues
- File Recovery in Windows 10
- Application Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures and Physical Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
This course will help you prepare for exam MD-100.
Exam MD-100 (together with exam MD-101) leads to the new certification: Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator.
The exam fee is not included in the course price.
In order to increase your chances to pass your exam, we recommend our certification offer:
Certify with Confidence