MB2-200: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings. Join our globally recognized experts as they share with you the foundational knowledge to prepare you to build apps on the Power Platform.
This course will be retired from 10 February, and replaced by the new 5-day course:
Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
Consultants and Business/Program Analysts involved with customizing and implementing business applications.
- Working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Dynamics applications training.
- Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
Module 1: Dynamics 365: Power platform fundamentals
After having completing this module you will be able to:
- Identify platform components
- Understand administrator options
- Effectively model data
- Build a basic model driven application on the Power Platform
- Build a basic canvas application on the Power Platform
- Manage user’s access to data and functionality using security
Module 2: Dynamics 365: Power platform automation
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Identify automation options available in the Power Platform
- Identify when to use what automation
- Create and use business rules
- Create and use workflows
- Create and use Microsoft Flows
- Create and use business process flows
Module 3: Dynamics 365: Power platform integrations
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key integration scenarios
- Configure and use integrated email
- Configure and use Outlook integration
- Configure and use additional Office integrations
- Import and export data
Module 4: Dynamics 365: Power platform test and deploy
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Enable and update first-party applications
- Install third-party applications
- Configure managed and unmanaged solutions'
- Update and patch solutions
- Distribute solutions.
This course is recommended preparation for exam MB-200
Exam MB-200 is one of 2 required exams for 4 new role-based certifications on Dynamics 365:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate