MasterClass: Office 365 SharePoint Online with Knut Relbe-Moe
With this 5-days instructor-led course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage SharePoint in your O365 Solution. We will focus on all the different tasks you can face in the day to day SharePoint environment. During the Masterclass we will create an Intranet, a project workspace, a corporate directory, and some PowerApps and Flows.
We will provide a lab environment for this course, but if the attendee wants to use the Corporate tenant that is also allowed.
This course is for SharePoint IT Professionals, SharePoint Administrators, Technical Project Leaders, wanting to learn how to develop and administer SharePoint Online from a "real world" experience.
SharePoint or Office 365 IT Professionals and administrators with at least 2-years hands-on experience. You should have completed some basic SharePoint courses before attending this Masterclass, since we expect that you have common knowledge on how to administer a SharePoint Online environment. So you should have completed a course like the SharePoint week or something similar prior to attending this course.
Pre-requisites: Office 365, SharePoint, PowerShell, Active Directory, DNS, HTML, CSS
Introduction to Modern SharePoint:
- New teamsites
- New list experience
- New library experience
- New Onedrive for business sync client
- Microsofts mobile story for SharePoint (SharePoint Mobile App, Onedrive mobile app)
- PowerApps and Flow
We will also during the course look at
- How to build an Intranet in SharePoint online with out of the box functionality
Lab: Build your own Intranet in SharePoint
- Introduction to Workflows
Lab: Workflow – Time-off requests
- Introduction to PNP Framework
- Best practices on branding your SharePoint Online environment
Lab:: Apply branding with Powershell and PNP Framework
- Site provisioning solutions for SharePoint Online: How to provision sites using Workflow
Lab:: Create a workflow to provision sites
- Introduction to PnP remote site provisioning engine
- Best Practices on how to develop and run custom code on SharePoint Online
Collaboration solutions in Office 365 and Productivity in Office 365
- Yammer | How to integrate Yammer with your SharePoint online solution?
Lab: Integrate Yammer with your SharePoint Intranet - Office 365 Groups
- External Sharing in SharePoint Online
Lab: Enable External Sharing
- How to integrate Yammer with your SharePoint online solution?
- OneDrive for Business and External Collaboration
- How to build a Project Workspace on SharePoint Online
Lab: Build your own Project Workspace in SharePoint Online
- Use Promoted links in different ways
Lab: Promoted links
This day we will focus on findability and search.
- Introduction to Microsoft Delve
- How to Personalize the SharePoint content with Search
Lab: Search filter from user.
- Enterprise search
Lab: Search Query Rules and result blocks.
Lab: Create your own Search Result page.
Lab: Create a Corporate Directory with SharePoint Search
- Create custom refinements
Lab: Create Custom refinements to filter your search page
Introduction to Microsoft’s Next Generation Business apps:
- Teams Labs:
Lab: Flow – Create your first Flow: Save Twitter tweets to excel
Lab: PowerApps: Create an event app with SharePoint list and Powerapps
Lab: PowerApps and Flow: Developing a simple Expense Approval App with SharePoint, PowerApps and Flow
- Administration: How to backup your SharePoint Online/O365 Environment
Andre relevante kurs