AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
Important notice - replacement course from 1 May 2019!
Course AZ-100 is replaced by the new course AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator from 1 May 2019.
Microsoft is simplifying the Certification Path for Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate. Effective from May 1, 2019, you will only need to pass one exam to become Azure Administrator.
Please check our information page for detailed information about this change: Azure Administrator Associate certification
This 5-day course provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for exam AZ-100/AZ-103, which will lead to the new Azure Administrator certification.
In this course you will learn how to manage Azure subscriptions, how to implement Azure storage solutions for a variety of scenarios and how to create and manage virtual machines as part of an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) computing infrastructure. You will also learn to configure and Manage Virtual Networks, and how to use Azure Active Directory (AD) to provide employees and customers with a multi-tenant cloud-based directory and identity management system.
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and billing, and implement Azure policies.
- Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
- Query and analyze Log Analytics data.
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources
- Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
- Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios.
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage.
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service.
- Monitor Azure storage with metrics and alerts, and the Activity Log.
- Explain virtual machine usage cases, storage options, pricing, operating systems, networking capabilities, and general planning considerations.
- Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates.
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine networking and storage options.
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions.
- Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines.
- Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options.
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
This 5-day training will cover the following modules:
Manage Subscriptions and Resources:
- Managing Azure Subscriptions
- Access Management for Cloud Resources
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Log Analytics
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
Implementing and Managing Storage:
- Overview of Azure Storage
- Storage Services
- Securing and Managing Storage
- Storing and Accessing Data
- Monitoring Storage
Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines:
- Overview of Azure Machines
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Deploying Virtual Machine Images
- Configuring Virtual Machines
- Configuring Availability and Extensibility
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks:
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure DNS
- Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Connecting Virtual Networks
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
This training is recommended as preparation for exam AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment (before 1 May 2019) and exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator (after 1 May 2019).
If you pass this exam you will automatically get the new MCSA Azure Administrator certification on/around 1 May 2019.
NOTE! The exam is not included in the course fee.
Andre relevante kurs