VSSO VMware vSphere: Skills for Operators v6.7
This two-day training course is for operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines. This course provides you with an understanding of VMware virtual machine features in VMware vSphere® 6.7. By combining lecture and hands-on labs, you gain the skills required to work effectively with VMware virtual machines.
VMware uses digital course documentation for all it´s courses.
It´s important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course and which is connected to your MyLearn account.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
Technical professionals with system administration skills and operators responsible for managing virtual machines using VMware ESXi™ and vCenter Server.
This course has the following prerequisites:
- System administration experience on Microsoft, Linux, and Solaris
- Understanding of basic network and storage concepts
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
- Describe the concepts of server, network, storage, and desktop virtualization
- Deploy, configure, clone, and manage virtual machines
- Use VMware vCenter Server® to monitor virtual machine resource usage
- Use VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machines
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ and VMware vSphere® High Availability to
optimize the performance of your vSphere virtual environment
Read the official course description here.
This course does not qualify participants to attempt the examination for VMware Certified Professional status.
Other relevant courses