VSOS VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale v6.5
This five-day course will teach you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you will configure and optimize the vSphere features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you will discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. Anyone who is ready to take their understanding of vSphere to a deeper level and learn how to use advanced features and controls will greatly benefit from this course.
- ESXi 6.5
- vCenter Server 6.5
From 24th of February 2014 we will introduce E-books for all of our VMware courses.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
Experienced system administrators, Systems engineers and System integrators.
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [5.5 or 6]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience with working at the command prompt is highly recommended
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
- Harden the vSphere environment against security threats
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™, VMware vSphere® Web Client, and VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell to manage vSphere
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts
- Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ to monitor system logs
- Deploy VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ to be highly available and optimized for performance
Read the official course description here.
This course prepares the student for the VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization [V6.5] certification (VCP6.5-DCv).
Other relevant courses